You are facing issues or questions regarding the installation or launch of your MEGA-Line system? You require support for your software or data set update?
Using TeamViewer allows us to effectively support you by connecting directly to your PC. This allows us to analyse and fix eventually existing issues directly - to save your time and ease your stress level!
IMPORTANT: In order to effectively do remote support it is essential that you get in touch with us upfront via mail or phone to arrange a support slot! Without prior arrangement of a support slot we cannot connect via TeamViewer.
Setting up remote support on your end:
- Please download and execute the required remote support software. An installation is not necessary.
- After launching the TeamViewer Software you will get appointed an ID and Password which you need to provide to your consultant. Please mark that you are not yet connected with the consultant by now
- After providing your ID and password to the consultant the TeamViewer connection is being initiated
- Without your ID and password the consultant is not able to see your screen
- You can end the session whenever you want buy closing TeamViewer or canceling the connection
- An unperceived connection cannot be established at any time
TeamViewer includes full encryption, based on RSA private-/public key exchange and AES (256 Bit) session encoding. This technology is based on the same standards as https/SSL and is considered completely safe by today's standards.
The key exchange also guarantees a full client-to-client data protection. This means that even our routing servers will not be able to read the data stream.
In addition to the PartnerID TeamViewer generates a session password that changes with every software start to provide additional security against unauthorized access to a remote system. Security relevant functions like file transfer require additional, manual confirmation of the remote partner.
Also it is not possible to invisibly control a computer. For data protection reasons the person sitting on the remote computer has to be able to detect when someone is accessing the machine.
All program files are secured using VeriSign code signing technology. This allows you to verify the origin of the executables you received.
Even the QuickSupport Custom Design tools are dynamically signed during generation!
Two Factor Authentication
TeamViewer assists companies with their HIPAA and PCI compliance requirements. Two factor authentication adds an additional security layer to protect TeamViewer accounts from unauthorized access. In combination with access control through white listing TeamViewer allows you to get HIPAA and PCI ready. With two factor authentication, additionally to username and password, a code generated on a mobile device is needed to sign in to a TeamViewer account. The code is generated via the time-based one-time password (TOTP) algorithm. The TOTP code is protected by SRP and thus perfectly safe against man in the middle attacks.